♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    whatever

    so finally you're admitting that you started it and call me a bitch before?? and say you forget about you calling me a bitch??lol.....thats why you fight back??....right.......then why are you so sure about it and complain to him and say ooooooooooo....i bullied you........bla bla bla......said i called my friends to scold you and i started it......and keep defending yourself that you didn't call me a bitch.....

    so finally you're admitting, WOW, is either your brain must be so small that you can't remember anythin at all or you're just acting=).....like what i said before nice try......

    if you got guts to fight back,don't use guys........STAND UP for yourself!!

    i told you b4.....i don't know who the hell you couple with ok.....cos i don't care and i didn't bother to remember his name or whoever he is!!!the fact is you did that!, please stop acting so innocent.....you seriously make me lose my entire temper......

    i don't have to ask any of them because your ex boyfriend's close friend told me everythin!!


    stop acting as if you're so hurt!!! i'm feeling 1000 times worst than you!!, you known his less than 10 days, and i known him since form 2!....

    if you're sincerely saying sorry to me then stop your nonsense.....thank you!