♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    please

    excuse me girl, i plan not to fight with you but i guess you make me no choice!!! please stop making me sound as if I'm a BITCH that i call my friends to scold you which is not true.....then complain to him and make him send hurtful messages to me.......are you happy now?? i didn't blame him for doing that because is not his fault....


    first of all,i didn't call my friends to scold you, they wanted to do that i DID STOP THEM.....like i said please respect your seniors.....if you care for him, PLEASE TREAT HIM RIGHT FOR ME......


    i don't know what are you thinking.......you're talking bout, we don't know the real story?? are you referring to yourself my dear?? do you know my part of my story?? well at least i found out things about you is true! what about you???.....what makes you say that I'm the one who call my friends to scold you? and then start complaining to him.......if you love him, please don't hide anything from him or change stories....which everyone knows what you're doing.....


    I'm typing this in my blog because you don't seem to understand whats going on....yes he's having a hard time.....i know that,who don't?!!! you know best what he's doing, there's nothing you need to worry about.....he told you everything.....



    you said "DID I EVEN CALL YOU A BITCH? IF I DID THEN SORRY LAR! I WAS PISSED WERT? ISH! YOU PEOPLE JUST CAN'T STOP".....excuse me!!!


    you're asking people if you did call me a bitch? then you said if? well the fact is you did call me a bitch.....
    there's once you said,"YOU THINK YOU FORM 5 YOU VERY BIG AR? FUCK OFF LA BITCH!!!"are you referring to the GUYS that you said stare cock at you?? or bitch/me??


    well you're smart enough to delete the post,

    and make everyone think i started it......

    *clap* *clap*......nice try....



    FYI: BITCH= FEMALE DOG, is only for females, i don't think you're that dumb until you don't know what that is.....and say referring to form 5 GUYS are a bitch??.....hmmm...........right.....


    I'm sorry for what my friends did.....but if it wasn't because of you STARTED it in your blog they won't do a single shit, so do i......i love them, my friends and please mind you manners.......once again......


    P/S: DREW I'M SORRY IF I DISAPPOINT YOU THAT I COULDN'T STOP, because she starts it again......forgive me.....