♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    truth will reveal

    You've got your dumb friends
    I know what they say
    They tell you I'm difficult
    But so are they
    But they don't know me
    Do they even know you?
    ALL THE THINGS YOU HIDE FROM ME!!!

    ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU DO!!!!

    You were all the things I thought I knew
    And I thought we could be........

    It's nice to know you were there
    Thanks for acting like you cared
    And making me feel like I was the only one
    It's nice to know we had it all
    Thanks for watching as I fall
    And letting me know we were done!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i guess i'm not the only one who've been through this......even this song lyric says it all........


    bout today what i did........haha!!!! i went and watch a movie with my dear of course!!!! I WATCHED THE HAPPENING!!!!! it was kinda disgusting and scary......but it was a not bad movie with no ending......you got to understand the last part really hard........thats all for today!!!nitez

    ~yimei~