♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    to some lifeless people GET A LIFE=)

    (PEEKABOO)
    well, if you wanna be me, just come and talk to me and know me BETTER, hahahahaha!!! stop being a coward, because what ever you do or doing no one will believe that is me.......so its pointless, you're just making things worst and embarrassed yourself...(you may think no one know its you)and wasting your time..

    ..just because ur gf is some fat ugly fuck you just stop being gay you know??? *woops*.......people like you only like to fuck around........

    I'm not acting as if i don't care.......i care is because there's a pity,lifeless person in this world, who wants to "be" me which it doesn't even work at all......damn you are so gay.........pity pity


    and as for you,if your a girl stop acting as if you talk like a guy too because your making it obvious so that no one know its a girl "wow"!!!


    WELL I'LL ONLY REPLY ALL THE CHAT box THINGY HERE TODAY ONWARDS.....SO THAT SOMEONE'S TRICKS WON'T WORK ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH IS NOT EVEN FULLY WORKING oh WAIT!!! not even WORKING AT ALL HAHA!!! SPECIALLY TO MY FRIENDS........everythin in that chatbox thingy is a wanna be me.....LOL......


    oh ya anyway thankz for trying to be me=D.......i really appreciate that someone who wants to be me ME........but i have to be honest.....not even a single bit you'll be like me.....the way you talk proves.......


    YOU'LL REGRET =)
    p/s:sorry for being rude but you make me lose my temper already=).......
    to my juicy's i love you all k!!!!! wai and cass too muax muax muax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankz for the help.........