♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    with the juicy's!

    well today,this afternoon after lunch time we went to jia shin's place after school.....with the juicy's and then guys came up....haih....they were afraid that we'll do sumthin stupid lol....I'M SO SORRY BABES!!!!! THEY WANNA TAG ALONG because my boy wanna talk with all of us.... I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY =((((..... specially jia shin,tiff and adele.......anyway i'm glad we settled things......because i wouldn't wanna see the girls upset and deep down inside they are the one getting hurt for some personal stuffs as well,specially those with bf's.....i love you all and i really mean it.....u guys are like sister's of mine now......if there's anythin happen like this again i won't let them know.....and i'll come to u girls myself
    and for myself,i wouldn't want to argue or cost more problem with my boyfriend because of one super duper big misunderstanding.....I'M SORRY BABY

    After hanging out with the juicy's got cheer.....super tired.....we did some crazy stunts lol.....its didnt work out and i land horriblely.......hahahahahah!!!!!

    overall today was not bad....case closed......
    xoxo!!!!!! juicy's!!!!me love u many many!!!! GO ultimates!!!

    ~yimei~good night