♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    I MISS SCHOOL AGAIN!!!


    (during school days,this is how i look like>AH PO<)


    Yo peeps.......guess what???i miss school again and the other worst thing is I MISS CHEER PRACTISE TOO!!!!!!worst than the day before....voice totally gone like can't talk at all.......i wanna SCREAM but i can't....I've been skipping school for 3 days.......including today...I HATE MEDICINES!!!!!!! I've been eating 3 types of medicine.....one is for my tummy, another one is for my throat, last but not least nose.......sickening man.....kinda disappointed at myself for not going to school in a way....by making myself feel better i didn't go out or lepak anywhere today and not gonna skip tomorrow....form 5 man!!!! STUDY!!!

    (I shall see my girls tomorrow)