♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    SICKY YUCKY DAY!!!!

    Well,i didn't blog for two days that doesn't mean i'm lazy rite?is because i'm SICK!!!!!=(((((...
    this sucks man...i miss school today and i can't go out yesterday!!!!!!!! SUCH A DISASTER!!!!!!plus,i can't see my BITCHES (wai,cass,li,)and i can't see my boy this 2 days!!!!!!means no kissy wissy from my smelly bum bum=((((......

    (miss you wanna kiss you)

    (I KISS YOU U KISS ME)

    I'm stuck at home TODAY and YESTERDAY, all alone and i have a long rest (which is super boring) After that i thought i'm feeling better so i had fried chicken today at home YAY!!!!!! and guess what happen after that??? I LOST MY FREAKING VOICE!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (picture taken in my grandmama's house=D i still look fine even when i'm sick haha)

    During dinner time, my second uncle (2 sook) came n pick me, then we head straight to granny's place and i drank her pepper (BABI) soup wahahahahaha!!!!! sweat a lot....feeling much better....and of course, IT'S SUPER YUMMY!!!! better than the fried chicken......


    Then daddy bought some medicines from guardians, feeling better than much better haha......that means i don't have to skip school tomorrow and i don't want to because i got 7 important subjects....STUDY MAN STUDY!!!!!

    nitey nites, love and kisses by,

    yimei *winks*