♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories



    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    MY VERY FIRST BLOG!!!

    well, today in school my boyfriend Andrew Michael Dragon *damn i love his name*,got caught in school today for cutting or skipping classes for the last four periods.....WAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i'm actually happy that he got caught from PN.KAWAN,my school discipline teacher actually haha!!!!! because if he didn't get caught i won't be hanging with him during that last 4 periods....*ngek**ngek*

    after school my youngest uncle came to school and pick me up,then i reach home n i slept until Xueli came over......then there goes my very first day of my tuition class.....since last year this year's first tuition class..lol....studied maths....MR.Pang's maths tuition at usj4 and guess what??? my group of friends are there too!!!!
    there's:
    ~sook wai~
    ~cassie~
    ~xueli~
    ~aileena~
    ~sam~
    ~billy~
    ~shawn~

    cool ei......

    after tuition we went taipan (Xueli and i) wai couldn't make it because she got gym class=( after picking up my aunt and then we bought john's new radio because we misplaced his radio during the shuffle competition hahaha!!!!*MEMORIES* and we need to use the radio tomorrow for cheer practice......muahahahahah!!!!!

    thats all for today!!!! good nite folks!!!


    ~xoxo~ yimei~