♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    my very first machine picture with my aunt lol

    HEY PEEPS!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS USUAL.....well, today i went out with my aunt...yesterday she and my sister came over and sleep over in my room muahahah!!! as you know my sister and I live separately sad ei??? so i'm very very happy!!!!! the day after tomorrow,which is today.....we went to the mall just to take machine pictures hahahahaha!!!!! then i saw miss CASSIE!!!!! bonnie,aileena and chin peng lol......pictures haven't scan yet.....i'll upload tomorrow i promise hehehehe!!!!

    REPLIES FROM THE CHATBOX=)





    JIA SHIN- HEHEHE!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! LETS GO LAGOON SUMMER SPLASH BABY!!!!!
    JESSICA- nvm i got you girls i happy d!!!! lets go lagoon with juicy's!!!!you goin rite?? pwease??=(((
    ADELE- eh!!!! ya la!!!! faster plan le....i miss you all already=((........ my siao po!!!! muahahahahah
    XUELI- hi.....lol some ppl trying to act like me lol......when was it??? and where???
    SOOK WAI- WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEH!!!!......love you too!!! i saw cass today with aileena they all lol.......our turn to shop shop!!!! biler biler!!!.....anyway on the chatbox its not me.....everyone knows that rite
    THE YIMEI WANNA BE =)-
    hi son of a bitch =)......i didn't know you love me so much until u dont wanna quit......hahahahaha!!! pity pity......I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TYPE ON THE CHATBOX ALREADY.....DAMN UR SO OUTDATED......haha......
    TATA!!! MUAXIEZ!!!! -XOXO-