♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    truth reveal

    i guess you told her everythin don't you?? you don't trust me anymore.....and it proved bout your feelings.....i dunno who she couple with because i don't remember his name and i didn't bother bout her.....the fact is she did do that.....all i care about is you.......bout the news it didn't spread to so many people.....only one....which is one person then the news spread to me.....and how could a person made up a story like that?? think bout it.....
    its chair and not table.......
    you trust someone who you know more than 2 years or less than a 2weeks? up to you....

    i guess there's nothin to explain to my friends.....because what you did is bad........the deep feeling inside me hurts me so much that i don't want any further news bout you and her....