♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    somebody




    You....do you remember me?? Like I remember you?? Do you spend your life going back in your mind to that time?? because I, I walk the streets alone, I hate being on my own!!!!! and everyone can see that, I really fell and I'm going through hell thinking about you with somebody else!....


    Tell me how??!! How could we go wrong?? It was so good and now it's gone!! And I pray at night that our paths will soon cross and what we had isn't lost because you're always right here in my thoughts....


    remember that you'll always be in my life, even if I'm not in your life because you're in my memory....You, will you remember me??and before you set me free....


    My dear, listen please.....Somebody wants you, Somebody needs you, Somebody dreams about you every single night, Somebody can't breath without you it's lonely, Somebody hopes someday you will see............


    That Somebody's Me.....