♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    to small brain=) and dragon

    haha!!! you're most welcome=) you must be so sarcastic...anyways small brain you're still an actress to me, you're like so under me, sorry i mean so so so so god damn under me......


    the way you talk is like you want to fight=).....you want to fight??..I'm NOT gonna fight with you for a guy and complain=).......i'm gonna do it is because of your rude attitude.......specially to me.....


    give up?? kiss my FUCKING ass please.....then why fight back?? i call you to keep your mouth SHUT.....its so obvious that you can't lose and want to fight back....i give you one more chance......respect your seniors.....


    if you want to start again don't make me do it......is because you're NOTHING (unknown small fart) to me thats why i didn't bother at first.....now you make me again because you're trying to act big......thankz for starting it again=)..........



    I've been very patient with you small fry=)


    PEOPLE PEOPLE


    DON'T MAKE HER SOUND SO "POPULAR"


    SHE DIDN'T STEAL MY BOYFRIEND.....


    YOU THINK SHE GOT THE POTENTIAL??SHE'S NOTHING


    JUST THAT AFTER I BROKE UP WITH HIM


    ONLY THEY FELL FOR EACH OTHER 2DAYS AFTER......*AW*


    ALTHOUGH THEY KNOW EACH OTHER FOR 2 DAYS ONLY HAHA!!!




    ANDREW if you're reading this i want you to know that I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YES!!! i'm moving on with my life without you.......

    i know doing this will make you think i'm a bitch=)..but i don't care anymore.....THINK TWICE who started it and scold me after! because of someone complaining it to you.......i got my patience before.....but not anymore......

    make sure you get out of my life and face.......


    rihanna~ take a bow