♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    dance!!!!

    (during klang's guy school performance=D)


    omg omg omg!!!!! OTHNIEL!!! I FINALLY BOUGHT IT HAHAHA!!!! my super "cool" hoodie=DDD although it took me a day after to get it=D.......

    ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


    Sunday!!! come SMK SUBANG UTAMA SS18!!! JUICY'S PERFORMING MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! and i'll be wearing my super "cool" hoodie=D......starts at 12.....only pay 2 bucks per-person to watch.....

    well, we finally finish up our dance steps..lol......we simply created it......if you're curious then come watch!!!haha.......practise in tiff's house yesterday....i realise that i never spend time so much time with my friends before i love that feeling!!!! OH YEAH!! single life doesn't suck at all come on!!! you can do any shit u want baby!!!! THINK POSITIVE........although it took me 11 days to get over it...but who cares!!!! love yourself!!!



    *PEACE*!!!


    hardcore practise today!!! see you peeps on Sunday!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO'S COMPETING!!!!

    loves=) ~yimei~