♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    prom pictures 2

    before after putting make up.... after dressing up


    L.O.M.L. (LOVE OF MY LIFE) always=)))))



    My dears=) besties always!!!! Shou Yee and I (half korean fella=D)
    HANIF!=) THE DANCE FLOOR....spot me=D i'm sure some of you think, why so little pictures? and why no pictures with sook wai!!! because some of it, is with cass and sook wai....still waiting for em.....if i receive i'll update....i miss dressing up!...

    can't wait for my cheer team's new costume....

    p/s: my baby can do back hand spring already=D..(back flip) WIPEE!!!