♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    busy me

    what have i been doing lately?

    after sook wai left and went to aussie....in a way i feel lost....she's like my very best friend....

    so after she left, i started working.... guess where? dad's office.....it was not that bad actually....he pays for my food....i don't have to do many things and yet i get paid=D....the workers....hmm....very very friendly and very hardworking and they called me mini boss.....hah!.....last week i worked 4 days....after chinese new year onwards 3 times a week....and i can go anytime i want.....but just so you know....i'm out of cash now so i'm extra "hardworking"....

    during my very free time, i went out with ashley, tasha, amanda (andrew's cousin) andrew's mum and nanny for movieS....we watched YES MAN and TWILIGHT in one day....lol though i watched twilight twice....i still prefer twilight....hmm.......=))))

    so while lingering around we also went shopping.....after that to change andrew's mum's present that i bought for her....guess heals.....hehe!!! because i bought half size smaller.....
    so that's what i've been doing lately.....same old, lost me....=DDD......

    TO SOOKS,
    if you are reading this wai..... I WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!! I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GET TO VISIT YOU AT THE AIRPORT BUT ATLEAST I CAME EARLIER TO UR PLACE AND SEE YOU 1 AND A HALF HOUR BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND HELP YOU PACKED YOUR STUFF.....I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU!!!! if ur reading this please send me a msg at my chatbox k!!!!!! be safe and have a great time there k.....=(( ....cass told me stuffs....HAHAHAHA.....bout the 2 years deal, you and you know who....lol....don't worry, i still care bout u k....HAHAHAHAH......muax!!! ~xoxo~