♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    back in action



    =DD.... charm cheerleading championship on 22 of march at cineleasure.... i wanna win again!!!(crossing my lil fingers and wish that it can happen again) but this time it'll be very very different....without ying ming =(((....but that doesn't mean it's bad....just that he's my very main supporter, that i'm used to all this time.....then we need a new team name, and a new costume....which might cost another 300 bucks.....and i need to choreograph new hip hop dance YAY!!!! i love to see people's comment and create something that people might like and willing to learn and dance....thats why hehehe!!


    it's been so long i didn't practise, and i can feel my flexibility is as hard as a rock!!!....and now there're many new comers.....just so you know, my baby will get upset that i have to let other guys that i don't really know touch me, since ying ming's not joining....



    so from now on he's my supporter and he's joining with me heheheheheheh!!!!!! OH YEAH.....andrew's joining cheer for me,can you believe it lol.... but my team mate said to be fair, he must attend every practises and be punctual....and i agreed, hopefully he'll do something bout it....will you baby?