♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    My unique SOLOMON

    I'm here to share with you peeps....about my very unique cat haha!!! name Solomon who lives in my grandma's place.....I'm sure each of you, who have a cat or cats....thinks their own pets are different in different ways....like the way it act and look....

    About 1 year ago....my aunt saw this poor little kitten around the 'mamak' in the drain and she saved it...i found that little kitten so pitiful...

    during that time, trust me haha!!! when you look at it (Solomon), you wouldn't dare to touch it all because Solomon looked hideous! imagine a small skinny little kitten black, dirty, wet and smelly...... (true story) and my aunt saved it with her own bared hands!!!
    DAMN!!!!

    few months later, we found out that our cat didn't shit for weeks!!! it's so freaking scary!!! so as usual, aunt saved it again....took em to the vet and took injections and guess what??the veterinarian said that there's other problem too.....Solomon's legs are injured a long time ago....so
    it can never grow bigger than any usual cat does......that means we got a cacated cat and he'll stay that size forever!!!.....that's why i find it unique because Solomon's size will forever stay small.......hehe!!! YAY!!!


    pictures!



    MARCH
    APRIL MAY
    ME WITH MY SCHOOL UNIFORM=D and i don't have to wear it anymore hah!
    Solomon sleeping on my grandpa lol....

    finally his RECENT pictures!













    this one is my favourite =)


    T.I- what ever you like