♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    WELCOME BACK!!!

    OLA!!!!IT'S BEEN AWHILE HEHE....


    Christmas is coming, Andrew's cousins came back from Australia to visit the Pinto's......

    so.....WELCOME BACK AMANDA AND ASHLEY!!!!!!


    two days ago, they went to Andrew's place.....so I get to meet them again!!!! though we're not that close but hopefully someday we'll be...hehe!! Andrew's mum, uncle Roy, auntie Rina, and Tasha were there too.....




    YEAH!!! and that's them alright...the two picture on the left is Ashley and the other two pictures on the right is Amanda.....pretty isn't it??well I'm telling you very pretty..... they'll be here until 24Th January I think.....not really sure the exact date but around there.....

    well, we meet each other once before.....so in total twice including 2 days before.....and I'm looking forward to see them once more.....muaxiez!!! I hope they enjoy here...