♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    to my beloved friends

    specially to my goodies!!!! i just wanna say, that I'll never forget bout what you guys did for me....supported me when i needed you guys, when I'm having bad times......i miss you guys!!!!! i really really miss you guys......i'm sorry that i hardly go out and find you guys.....is because andrew is getting protective and i'm trying to gain his trust so that i can go out without arguing.....

    (cass and wai)


    (mabs and tiff)


    (wan yee, shin, jess, shermaine and dele)

    i miss you always......love you always.....sorry........


    love and kisses by,

    ~yimei~