♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    missing you

    (Andrew Michael Dragon)

    i dedicate this to my beloved boyfriend....just want him to know i miss him already....he'll be leaving and going to P.D, actually on his way there already.....i won't be seeing him for 2 days.....during weekends......though is not long but he's far away from me.......

    we fought quite bad, day before yesterday...i really feel like running towards him now and apologize to him, ask for his forgiveness.......i wish i could turn back time.....we both cried, talking face to face......i was so mean to him, i can't stop thinking about how much he loves me........his words....so sweet!!!!! sweeter and sweeter day by day and i thought usually guys are faking it.....i was wrong!!!!! now i realize that he actually tells me how much he loves me and wants me everyday......and he mean what he says.....

    i guess i was like this is because of the past.....i lose trust......



    (how can i not feel protected when he's around me?)

    (trust me he's not a good boy.....=DDDDD)

    (he drives me every where i wanna go)

    (never felt so relieve)

    (loves!!!!)


    (the upset mua.....can't find any sad candid of me, except this....taken quite some time ago)


    I'M SORRY.... MISS YOU.....GOOGLEY
    xoxo!!! love and kisses by me!!!