♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    MTV ASIA AWARD!!!!!/ MONEY


    I GOT MY TICKET TO THE MTV ASIA

    AWARDS!!!!

    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AND MTV WILL BRING MY SISTER AND I THERE!!!!=DDDD.....



    I'M HERE TO THANK MY SISTER PERSONALLY=)) THANKZ JIE....FOR HELPING ME TO COLLECT MY TICKET k?? she told me she pass the audition....its kinda lame actually......you just have to yell like a crazy person and then you'll get the vip ticket hehehehe.......she got one for me at cineleasure, and herself is at zuuk.....yeah thats right....she got 2 tickets.....

    she told me she needed my ic, i was like WHAT???!!!!! because i wasn't there with her, i was SICK....thankz to my baby he passed it to me, i still love you k hehe?? so I called taxi and rushed there....although i looked like shit that time but who cares!!!!! I GOT THE DAMN TICKET!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Then my baby found out i sat taxi there, he was upset....no i meant very very upset.....he also found out I'm gonna stay in genting for the MTV ASIA AWARDS and over night there....which makes him even more upset.....I'M SORRY BABY!!!.......he quickly drove to cineleasure and picked me up when he found out I'm there.....to talk about it.....he say didn't want to let me go, he's ok with it a lil after that because i told him i will be his good baby before i leave to genting......but he's still not really happy bout it........baby I'll get you something when i'm in genting k.....MUAX!!!



    went to school, in the afternoon today, to collect MONEY!!!! hehe.....but its gonna delay a bit....because they'll pay us with cheque....it needed some one's account number....so i'm gonna pass them my dad's because my team mates are underage.......and there's limit withdraw er......

    after that i went to my baby's house...finally finished our SHOW!!!! HEHE PRISON BREAK SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN DAMN NICE SHOW!!!!!........MICHAEL SCOTFIELD'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then, we went pyramid for dinner.....we ate at KIM GARY........i'm really really happy that our relationship worked out very well and better now......okie thats all for today!!!!!=DD....

    ~xoxo~