♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    what goes around comes around....mean what you say

    says her=

    i started calling u that . sorry . uhh. welll. its bcuz whenever i pass by i see ur frens they will b lyk starring at me 1 kind. denn ..sum macam point point . so yeah i also tak syok. and i saw ur frens pass by lidat . denn. out ot no where . " EH ESTHER !" DEN WALK away .thats the reason larr ..

    my answer=

    i hope you understand that i'm not the one doing it....it's stupid that you wanna call me a slut because of that........you also should be happy they didn't call you any disrespectful names.....but called you esther!!!! they didn't touch you right??? you are taking this too personally......you can call me a slut or bitch IF I'M THE ONE DOING IT.........

    your friends did looked at me as well.....so what??? i also think that they give me cock stare..... so you are trying to say i can call you disrespectful names as well is it???


    says her=

    bt this time im reli sorry k . bt err. there's sumthing i reli wanna say . my frrens seriously dint spam ur blog =.= i swear man. i swear i will stop it d. andd plss. =.= jia shin and adele or whoever dont spam =.= . and im sorry lah kayy . this time i reli mean it. plss frgive ?? oh mayb u thnk lyk " oh . that bitch say sorry to me .hahaha/very funny " bt this time i say sorry frm the bottom of my heart . aikss. hope u can forgive =/=/ sorry

    my answer=

    whoever did that....as in spam my blog.....it's only one person.....that person might not be your friend but i can definately tell, you know her.....jia shin and adele did that is because you disrespect elders and to me......you faught back and denied.....they will stop if you sincerely stop a long time ago.....

    yes i will definately think that , but i won't call you a bitch =)....but small fart....is because you start the fight again.....we settled before that you will stop your nonsense but every single time i found out you're trying to bring it up......so that means your apologize before, wasn't sincere at all??? so tell me why i trust you again?? when you broke so many chances i gave you.....

    whatever it is.....what's over is over....what goes around comes around......apology accepted again........just make sure don;t let me find out you start again.....CASE CLOSED!