♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    i wanna be a santa

    Saturday i went out with my sister....bout 1 something..... we went window shopping......she's looking for her clothes....and I'm looking for pressies for my 2 baby's......hehe!!!! I'm not gonna tell you who but its gonna be a SURPRISE!!!!!!......to check out the price and i'm gonna save my money.....going back there to get it.....BEWARE!!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!! and i hope they'll like it....but i need a lil time because i'm waiting for my daddy to pay me monthly use money....he always forget....sorry for the late pressies k??=((

    Then my sister and i took this new machine picture......SUPER SUPER NICE AND COOL!!!!! planning to take with my goodies.....

    ~SOOK WAI~
    ~CASSANDRA~
    ~MABEL~
    ~AILEENA~
    ~TIFF~
    ~SHERMAINE~
    ~ADELE~
    ~JIA SHIN~
    ~JESSICA~
    ~AIRIN~

    because i never take machine picture with any of them before!!!!! EXCEPT for sook wai and aileena......I'm gonna upload the pictures soon.....oh ya!!!! that machine can change your hair colour too lol.......TOODLES!!!!!
    ~yimei~