♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    MY SIM CARD'S GONE!!!






    i brought my phone to school, and then after that, i realised my phone disappeared after school, GONE!!!! i was so upset,trying not to cry in front of so many people....i was so damn pissed, i called up all the guys in the canteen.......I'm not worrying about my phone....its my Sim card that matters......all my contact numbers and of course my messages.....all those memories is in there......gone......=((.......i cried like hell at home.... still can't stop crying......its a start all over thing man....shiet.......



    the messages that i kept, in my Sim card until now its about a guy who's trying to chase after me 2 years ago.....lol it took him more than 3 months to get me, his promises, sweet words.......and its all in my Sim!! that's right!!! its him alright......there's 30 messages in there!! i still remember.... =(....cos i read it every night haha!!!



    then after that, SOMEONE......i wonder who?? gave my phone to Andrew, then he pass it back to me......my phone but not my SIM!!!.......



    SYAUQI, my dear primary friend still trying to find out who did it......thankz qi.....



    the worst thing ever!!! my songs all gone!!!!ended up all weird songs......their contact number is in my phone.....my pictures!!!GONE!!!!....AND MESSAGES IN MY PHONE TOO!!!! even my theme its gone!!!!=(((.......imagine that.....i have to start all over again.......ew-ness...... they plan to use my phone!!!!



    i would like to thank you....ANDREW, my dear friend....if it wasn't you......i wouldn't get it back.....everyone say I'm lucky to have my phone back.....



    its like a new start...=(


    I MISS YOU BABY SIM CARD!!!!!


    MUAH!!!! I HOPE YOU'LL MISS ME TOO!!!!


    =((( bye bye *sniff* *sniff*