♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    2.20 A.M in the morning with dada

    That morning.....i was online, dada, called me up and ask me out to Asia cafe.....he picked me up with Ivan's car.....hehe!!!


    i'm sure each one of you thought i sneak out.....well, i didn't....i asked my real daddy's permission before i went out.....he let me is because, my dad's close friend is cassidy's close friend's father.....so my dad sorta know cassidy and trust him in a way lol.....


    when I reached Asia Cafe....i meet FIBIE!!!! haha!!!! my new new friend......and Ivan lol.....here's some picture for you to see....i steal it from fibie hehe.....


    CANDID PICTURES!!!! of these two fella.....


    busy playing with phones lol.....i wonder.....(dad thank you so much!!)...don't do anything stupid i tell you.....still wondering what he's hiding.....hmm.....


    haha!!!! me likey this picture of my dada......Ivan is teaching dada something lol.....look how ridiculous hahaha!!!!!


    FIBIE!!!!! and i hehe....in the toilet.....she's so nice.....her voice sound so sweet!!!! damn!!!!


    i reached home bout 3 something close to 4 because mum called......okie thats all!!! HEHE!!!! overall was fun haha......OH YA!!!! AND IVAN THANKS FOR THE COKE!!! AND FOR SENDING ME HOME!!!!!!

    TO MY DADA, THANKS FOR CHEERING ME UP, CARING , SAYANG THIS DAUGHTER, AND ACCOMPONY ME.....

    AND AS FOR YOU FIBIE THANKS FOR TEMANING ME, OR ELSE ILL BE A LONER HAHA!!!!! NICE TO KNOW YOU!!!!=)))

    ~yimei~
    XOXO