♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    should i be happy??

    Basically....even me, myself and I can't believe that my ex-boyfriend is currently my best friend now, known each other for 3 years and 1 year 4months together as a couple......that's how close we were and are now......but there's limit.....=)......i think?? even if I hope that there's more than what i expected and wished!!.....it takes time...... like hell lot of time....the thing that I always wished for is that there is still hope in our relationship.......back to square one.......


    I hanged out with my best friend the whole afternoon today, he insisted....we watched DVD.... I forget the movie's title....but it was cool!!! disgusting but nice......its about a crazy insurance seller loves to collect car accident's pictures and he's the one that cause the accident....means he's the killer.....
    FYI: we didn't do anything........like what usual friends do........so should i be happy?? I have been thinking for few hours......well I think I should be....at least were not enemies and maybe that someday there will be a super new start ahead us.......*crossing my tiny fingers*



    ~CONFESSION~

    I'm also here to apologize to my friends....my blog readers YEAH YOU!!!!=D....that I said I was over someone.....you guys asked me if i was joking?? well the answer is a YES.....it was all bull.....because I knew rumours spreads......and its true.....it did go to him......the purpose is to let him THINK that I can live without him and I want him to go on with his live easier without me bothering......even though its damn damn hurtful.......FUCKING HURTFUL and yeah....but like I said it takes time=)........for both to realise..... SORRY PEEPS!!!



    (THE STICKER PICTURES!!!!)~I make my sister promise me to take it once a month hehe~


    P/S: THE NECKLACE THAT I WORE IN THAT STICKER PICTURE IS GIVEN BY ANDREW'S MOTHER RECENTLY HEHE!!!! AUNTIE JACKIE!!!!!! she also bought me a pair of earring........both is from ENGLAND......I love it so much because it looks like a mini tie......looks nice with any sleeveless tops......with any colours except for dark colour of course.......THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNTIE JACKIE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    muaxiez!!!! xoxo!!!!!

    WILL.I.AM~HEARTBREAKER
    ~yimei~