♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    my bad side =)

    all this while!!! all these years!!! what i dislike about myself......is..................erm it's.................









    .








    ...............










    ................................








    ..............









    .......








    ...you really wanna know??? oh damn......MY TEETH!!!!!!!!!


    IT'S CROOKED!!


    NOT STRAIGHT AT ALL!!!!!
    SPECIALLY MY FRONT TOOTH!!!


    IT STICKS OUT LIKE NO BODY'S BUSINESS!!!!



    whenever i smile it looks so wrong....


    you see what i mean??.......
    AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    (one word YUCK!!!that's right damn ew i hate it!!!!)

    (for example this picture, whenever i open my mouth! i ruined it!!! that's why my picture i hardly open my mouth and show my teeth lol)


    (like this)


    (this)

    (and this, i smile without showing my teeth haha)



    so finally!!! i went to this orthodontist at taipan.....dad's willing to pay and i can't wait to start!!! then i put 6 separators!!! i have to do braces..........top and bottom

    (you see those blue thing in between my teeth?? that's separators.......it hurts a lil and have to put it on for 3 days then only you can start doing your braces because it needs space)

    i also pulled out one tooth!!! freaking pain!!!! i struggled but thank god my boy friend was there for me and right beside me while doing braces......finally it became....

    (THIS!!! i have to wear it for a year though.....NO PAIN NO GAIN=) can't wait for it to be done!!!)




    that's all folks!!!!! nitey nites!!!!!!!! xoxo!!!!