♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    ipoh trip!!!

    sorry for not updating again as usual!!! lol..... last week i went to IPOH and visited my baby cousins.....2 girls...i haven't visit them since Chinese new year.....the elder one is 6 years old this year and the cheong family's youngest grandchild, her sister is only 11 months.....seeing them really amuses me......and makes my day of course.......


    then we ate "NGAR CHOI KAI" ipoh's most famous chicken yum yum!!!!! white coffee and lastly tualang's "har look!!!",prawns.........=DDD...............NO PICTURES FOR THE FOOD!!!!!!!!SORRY!!! because no one wants to wait for me to take those pictures they were too hungry for it........lol

    (cheong yue!!! she loves taking pictures!!)

    (that's her alright!!!)


    (my sis and my baby=D i wish)



    (my 11 months old cousin sister)


    (LOOK AT HER SIDE BURN)

    (aunt)


    (BOO-HOO!!!!)