♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    irritating

    I find my blog skin getting more and more irritating every time i check it out....I think its too pink that's why!!! I have a feeling it'll hurt people's eye!!! come on man including mine.....no wonder not many people view these days lol......I'm planing to change back the old one or a better one, as in the template A.S.A.P when I'm at my Granny's place....thank god i saved the old templates because i have a feeling I'll regret later on....and its true.....god that sucks!


    I'm so sorry if i hurt your eyes ha ha!!!

    AND OH YA!!!

    I also found out that, the person who calls my team mate sluts dancing, its actually my mum's close friend's son!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD MAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! muahahahhahaha I am so evil!!!!......

    I curse you!!! that you'll get grounded for life and get spanking as well!!!

    HEHE!!!