♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    PROM

    olla!!!

    if you ask me how is my school's prom....well i give 4/10

    the food was not that good

    performances
    , can be better....


    activities,
    BAD!!

    host, i like the host....

    prom king is not shou yee!

    prom queen it's Alex!! i'm happy with that

    Dramatic award,
    I'm cool I'm cool, but cass in my heart you're still the most dramatic girl i know.....


    Jester, goes to wei shen, I'm happy


    but there's no best dressed award for guys and girl
    s....sad ei? I wonder why people paid so much to dress up for???custom made it, or even rent an expensive dress.... hahah!!!

    the dance floor....was fun and the best over all....because that's when you get to hang around with your friends AND DANCE BOOM BOOM!!!! =D

    majorities are not happy about one thing is....

    it's like a milo's boss put himself/herself in an advertisement, sorry to say but..committee member is the nominees for the awards???not one but all.....

    what people don't agree is, the
    y should give other people a chance... although they've worked their asses off....but every year no committee member have ever done that before and our year's the first.....

    that's what i think and my comments....but thanks for making it happen....

    PICTURES....more to come k k because i didn't bring my own camera there hehe!!! stupid me....


    (love of my life and i)

    (cass, mua and aileena muax!)

    (wai, and she's leaving on the 15Th of January=(( to Australia)

    p/s; wai, send me our pictures together-gether k.......