♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    how's my 17th birthday?

    my birthday is actually on the 26Th December, which is a month ago....but i never talk about it, so yeah....here it is....


    it was one of the most happiest birthday i ever had actually!!! it was the
    most memorable day because i never had a surprise party before.....i actually cried and shocked!!!!....

    Before that, i thought my friends didn't care, they say we're suppose to go out during my birthday, ended up they never showed up, so i thought it's just a saying.....so, in my mind to make myself feel better of course, I'm thankful i still have my family and baby's there for me during my birthday.......

    so, i went to Andrew's place during my birthday after celebrating with my family, in my mind, seems that I've been forgotten by my friends....then when i reached my baby's place, i saw William's car parked outside near by Andrew's place, i was like okay?? in the end i didn't bother.....suddenly, my baby rushed me and called me to go up stairs, and i did.....when i opened the door and went into his room....my friends, SHIET!!! They started yelling and screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIMEI!!!! And of course, i burst out crying and said oh my god oh my god......it was the most memorable moment i ever had, and i never felt so touched before....THANK YOU!

    i want to say thank you for making it happened, once again to:

    ~cass~ who planned it
    ~ sook wai~ who makes phone calls and bought the pizzas
    ~baby~
    i love you, who also planned it

    ~aileena~
    who will never forget =)

    ~mabel~ came no matter wat
    ~jessica~
    came by to say happy birthday, i love you thank you so much!!!

    ~yuan ming~the one who screams happy birthday like a mad man outside the house=D
    ~sam~the evil guy who also came
    ~william~very unexpected
    ~kam yih~
    who always insult me

    ~jun hoe~
    the guy who likes asking questions


    and for those who text ed me and wished me:

    ~tiff~
    ~bianca~
    ~sha sha~
    ~othniel~

    ~alex~

    ~adrain~

    ~wei nian~

    ~
    andrea~
    ~soya~
    ~
    aunty jackie~

    ~seng ang~
    ~yiching~
    ~jamie~
    ~yilian~
    ~yongming~

    what i received for my birthday present was...hmm.....lovely! though i have no nice, cool, expensive stuffs....but atleast, i still have my family,friends and my baby.....

    and so, i got a baby rabbit, i got it from my hubby, 3k from daddy, 50 bucks each from mum, 2nd aunt, last uncle, and eldest uncle. i also received accesories,3 necklaces and 2 pairs of ear rings and a bag from aunty jackie(andrew's mum). A bracelet from my lovely cousin. lastly,
    tube top from mabel.....

    here it is....=) my baby thumper....




    i just want you guys to know that, the thing that is important and mean most to me is, the presence of my and friends....so don't have to get me anything k!!!