♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    am i an angel like you baby?

    this is the only picture i look holy haha!!

    baby if you reading this i just want you to know that I'm at home and didn't do anything bad k k.....i love you and i hope you're doing the right thing at Genting k k....muax!!

    i spend a night with Cass and Aileena yesterday!! I'm telling you it was great and fun, you make me happy babes!!! i didn't sleep until 9 a.m, Aileena and Cass were mad....they actually
    ate breakfast after that, until 11 a.m...only started sleeping!!! i didn't follow them because I'm exhausted and super tired....they are crazy i tell you!!!! they actually disturbed me and trying to wake me up when they reached home!!!!!

    first we chit chat, then we played mah jong the whole morning, after that teong jin came awhile...we also made a video for sook wai hahahaha!!!!.....while watching movie, Aileena and Cass put make up for me purposely make me look hilarious, ridiculous and fugly!! lol....and i meant FUCKING UGLY and took some fugly pictures of me....lol....we ate tons of snacks.....told stupid jokes and laughed our asses off.....(imagine)

    and i can't wait for next week because it will be at my place heheheheheheh!!!!!!

    I'm still waiting for Cass to call me......