♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    Check out my sister=D

    my one and only sister, she can sing!







    that's my sister singing....lol....she can sing fluent korean song, and she's the forum's singer...the korean fan club....hehe!!! honestly speaking i'm very very proud of her....

    i also recorded myself singing and post it on youtube... same song lol! i just wanted to see people's comment...its only 2 1/2 hours after posting it on youtube....so far no one insulted=D and 76 people viewed within 2 1/2 hours....after that i deleted it....because my baby didn't want me to post it....its understandable...i shouldn't posted it with my face along....

    so i'll do it another time....but this time i'll sing with my sister.....=D.....