♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    i'm lost

    i don't know what to do now, after having a huge discussion with my family, about my future....i'm lost.....the thing is, i planned to take marketing a long long time ago....but now they encourage me to open my own restaurant and self employed ....which i should take culinary art or baking.....


    it's a two complete different thing.....


    i was suppose to register by tomorrow at inti college!!!!!!!.....now i'm stuck again!


    survey survey survey!!!!
    i hate it!!!!




    ok!!! CHANGE TOPIC!!!! anyway, yesterday i was out with andrew, shou yee and cass at cineleasure, they joined malaysia's model search!!!! wOO HOO!!!!!!!! so i was there to support them.....heheheh!!!!and i'm so proud of you guys!!!! and also will support them from the very beginning till the end!!!!!! heheheheheheheh!!!!!! i mean it =)


    pictures!!!



    cassandra


    my drew bie.....

    shou yee!!!
    p/s: i love you guys!!!!!!=))))))))))))))


    p/ss: i can't wait for my next performance in GENTING!! =)