♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    college buddies!!!

    sorry for not updating hahaha!!! college life=D..... and WAS having a hard time, Andrew and I are officially over.....


    One day at a time, and it's been more than thirty days in a row. At the end of the day, i find myself having the power to yank that dagger out of my very chest, stand tall, walk proud, and finally move on. And along the way, i might just discover something marvelous and surprising about my life other than "you know who".....its not as easy as it sounds......but well i finally did it! =)....


    but what the hell!! I'm back!!! no longer M.I.A!!! like what sook wai, Cass and aileena said.....web cam with wai that day, i cried....i miss you so bad wai....i wish you're here with me....and re unite again =DDDD..........



    about my college mates.....they're all nice people actually, meet:

    Melanie!!

    Stella....


    Elaine.....

    Ferry...lol
    i can't believe my 1st term ended.....let me introduce you Frederic and I'm gonna miss my Frederic, my french lecturer!! he's the most gentlemen man on earth!!! GOD!!!!.......=D


    mama MIA! damn!! i look horrible in this picture but who cares!! at least i get to take picture with him hehe!!! i felt his chest though=D that's Melanie!! ha ha!!! i love this picture!!! SO CUTE!!!!


    group picture!
    asses =D....2 french men....they usually visit us when we're having pastry class! he's the best!

    group picture with chef Karam

    Melanie, Elaine, mua and brandan

    lol!!! imma poser!

    Ching, mua, Ka ho and Mel Mel=D.....






    okie that's all for today!!! food pictures too many to post! lol I'll post it when I'm free hahahah!