♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    updates

    well I'll make this fast and simple.....




    1.I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO WATCH NEW MOON!! OMG JACOB!! HE'S SO HOT!!!!



    2. watched monsters vs aliens, very first premier.....3D.....i got to say that the 3D was really nice....not like any other 3D movies.....
    well, I'll make this fast and super simple.....



    3.also watched night in the museum 2.....it's funny....It's not that lame, come on!


    4.HANG out with Cass and Aileena....and we went, up town.....i got a new top hehehe!!!! F.Y.I, cass got a new juicy couture shoes.....i love u guys.....


    5.last week....elite all stars performed for the charity, its for the kids......at sunway college



    6.yesterday performed at Ampang in the Great Eastern Mall......



    7. I'm working in taipan now.....in dad's office



    8. Last but not least I'm Subang Utama's Cheer leading coach.....heheheheh!!!!! its nice knowing them actually.....before this, their coach was ERIC.....he taught them other school's routine.... the vulcanz boys..... what the hell right?
    I'm trying my very best to retrain them better though....and i wont make them as bad as before....but better......


    P/S: i miss my googley bear!!!