♥... Profile

♥...ALL ABOUT LOVE


♥... Dislikes

  • Betrayers
    People With No Respect
    Lifeless People
    Irritating Person
    Annoying Person
    Liars



♥... Silent Room



  • ♥... Links



    ♥... Sweet Memories

    ♥... Archives

    ♥... My Music


    Credits

    17 AGAIN



    i watched 17 again twice haha!!!with my baby buuuu (Andrew Michael dragon) first time, was in pyramid, with sam and his new girl... and the second time is in klcc with sha and nazreen, today.....it's a nice show though....very unique.....and Zac Efron is hot! =)


    fyi!!! we already bought the transformer's movie tickets hehehehe!!!!! though we bought it early, its still kinda full.....


    I'm looking forward to get this phone.....i waited for 2 freaking months! before this phone launched in Malaysia....i asked the hand phone stalls salesman.....do you sell N97?..... they gave me that stare and thinks I'm crazy.....and some told me that there's no such phone, it must be china brand, I'm like what??


    then i went to this original nokia centre.....i asked them, HI when will N97 launch? i don't think they know it existed.....that's why they asked me how it looks like.....so i explained, and they answered me year 2010.....lol......after all this time WAITING , finally i can prove that this phone does exist and launching already.....and i will get it!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

    okie that's all bye bye!